Published on March 25th, 2019 | by William Charles26
Recap: Big Business Of Credit Cards, Marriott Lip Service & More
- The Credit-Card Kingmaker by WSJ. This just goes to show how big business this hobby and in particular TPG has become. The article states that TPG doesn’t accept free travel to remain unbiased, but it also claims that the TPG award ceremony cost $1,500,000 and travel companies paid $1,250,000 of that. You know how much the DoC award ceremony cost? $0.
- Marriott Launches ‘Dial 0 for Lip Service’ Campaign by Rapid Travel Chai. Look I’m no expert, but I don’t think now is a good time for Marriott to be launching a cosmetics brand. Especially Le Meridien considering some people still haven’t been contacted regarding cancelled reservations.
- Primitive Technology: Grass thatch, Mud hut. Don’t forget to put on captions for additional information.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: GrubHub, Spend $25+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit
- T-Mobile Offers Subscribers Free MLB.TV Premium Subscription and At Bat App ($139 value)
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points on All Gift Cards, Includes Visa/MC [3/13-3/26]
- Harris Teeter: 4x Fuel Points On Giftcard Purchases (3/13-3/26)
- [Targeted] eBay: $10 Off $30
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday: