Published on August 25th, 2018 | by William Charles0
Recap: Choice Privileges Positive Change, Alaska Airlines Price Guarantee & More
- A positive change to Choice Privileges by Free-quent Flyer. You can now book 100 days in advance instead of 30 for non elites.
- Alaska Airlines Is Dropping Its Popular Price Guarantee by Conde Nast Traveler. Another old story, but still getting caught up.
- DJI Announces Two New Drones: Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom by Andys Travel Blog. Whenever I see new drones I always think I need one, but I realize I’ll probably use it for a week and then do nothing with the footage so why bother. Still these look fantastic…
- Could AirAsia’s ‘BIG’ loyalty programme be in the crosshairs for divestment? by Blue Swan Daily via VFTW. I think we just saw how much a bad idea this is with Aeroplan.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [MI only] Credit Union One $200 Checking Bonus
- Chase Ink Preferred/Cash 100,000/$500 Business Relationship Bonuses
- Safeway: $15 off two $100 Visa GC, $10 off two $50 Visa GC & More [Von’s, Randall’s, Albertson’s, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Losing Korean Air SKYPASS As A Transfer Partner On August 25th
- Staples: 20% Off $50 Gap Gift Cards [8/19-8/25]
- Office Depot/Max: Purchase $300 In Mastercard Giftcards & Get $15 Off Instantly [08/19-08/25)
- Staples: $100 Mastercard With No Fees (Limit Of 3)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Negative Changes Coming To Chase Sapphire Reserve (No More 3x On $300 Travel, Priority Pass Limited To Two Guests & Price Protection Removal)
- Chase To Launch Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Business Card On August 26th
- [Targeted] Citi Double Cash $50 Autopay Enrollment Bonus