Published on March 20th, 2017 | by Chuck17
Regions Bank: Get $75 Cash Back with $30 in AT&T Purchases [$45 Moneymaker]
People are seeing an excellent offer on their Regions Bank credit & debit cards:
- Get $75 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by 6/13/2017
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 4/29/17 – I think this means you have to save the offer on your Regions account by 4/29 and use it by 6/13
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the same login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
- Must pay with your Regions credit or debit card
This deal is outstanding even if you no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Simply buy an accessory (charger, etc.) for $15 at an AT&T store or online at att.com, repeat a second time, and get the bonus. Net profit will be $45 + some free accessories.
There is a similar deal available for select Bank of America debit or credit cardholders; apparently, they both use the same backend for their cash back deals. I’d guess that whenever this deal comes up with BofA, it also comes up with Regions.
I’m not sure if the Regions offer is also targeted to select credit/debit cardholders or available to all. The Regions offer is targeted to select accounts as well.
Lots of readers might have a Regions account due to many bank bonuses that are or have been available from them.
Tips (based on experience from the BofA deals):
- If you’re doing this in-store, be sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying 2 x $25 refill card from an AT&T store (these cards work for prepaid plans only).
- Or you can buy a $25 ATT gift card at the store. Not sure what these can be used on; probably phones or accessories, not on a phone plan.
- A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online; Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
Big thanks to Harlan from Outandout for emailing me the screenshot