Published on September 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles0
[Expired] [Restricted, OK only] TTCU Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Optional
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Restricted membership, more information here. OK only
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee:
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2019
- TTCU is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new checking account and complete one of the following requirements within 60 business days:
- Receive a two direct deposits
- Complete two consecutive months of at least 20 debit card transactions
The Fine Print
- A 1099-INT or applicable tax form for the value of the promotional account credit will be issued to account holder.
- Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into the new account within 60 business days following second qualified direct deposit posting or second consecutive month of twenty (20) debit card transactions.
- Second direct deposit or 20 debit card transactions must be confirmed by 12/31/2019.
- Full disclosures available online. ** Wireless carrier charges may apply.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if they charge an early account termination fee or not.
They offered a $100 bonus in the past, this is basically the same requirements but a slightly bigger payout. Most people won’t be eligible due to the restricted membership unfortunately so we won’t be adding this to our best bank account bonus page.
Hat tip to reader John C
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times