Published on August 5th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Select Online Grocery Stores, Up To $10
No direct link, targeted offer
- 10% back on Select Online Grocery Stores (FreshDirect, Instacart, and Peapod), up to $10, valid until 11/4/2019
The Fine Print
- =Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid only for purchases made online with FreshDirect, Instacart, and Peapod.
- Excludes orders paid for in-store.
- Not valid on purchases of beer, wine, and spirits made through FreshDirect.
- See merchant website for shipping policy.
- Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 11/4/2019, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
Surprised it doesn’t work on Walmart grocery. Selection looks extremely limited so doubt it’s useful for most people. If anybody has this offer then please share your experiences in the comments below.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?