Published on October 18th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Air Canada, Spend $750+ & Receive $150 Statement Credit/15,000 Membership Rewards
Some people have an offer for $1,000 in spend and 20,000 Membership Rewards back.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $750+ in one or more eligible transactions online at aircanada.com by 12/18/2019.
- Other people have the same deal but for $150 instead of 15,000 Membership Rewards
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air Canada® through the U.S. website edition (aircanada.com/us/en), U.S. Phone Reservations, and Air Canada mobile+ app.
- All purchases must be charged in USD to qualify.
- Excludes gift cards, group bookings, hotels, car rentals, and Air Canada Vacations packages.
- Not valid for purchases through Air Canada Cargo, Air Canada Jetz, partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties that link to/from aircanada.com.
Really only useful if you were planning on flying Air Canada anyway.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?