Published on October 26th, 2018 | by William Charles17
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Chevron Texaco, 10% Back On Purchases Up To $25 Back
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a purchase, paid for at the pump, at U.S. Chevron & Texaco locations by 12/31/2018. Limit of $25 in total statement credits
The Fine Print
- Excludes all non pump purchases including convenience store purchases, car wash, automotive repair services, online transactions, gift card purchases, wholesale purchases, airline or marine fuel purchases
How useful this deal is will depend on how competitively priced Chevron/Texaco is near you. It should also be able to stack with the other amex offer where you get $5 when you spend $35+ Some readers report outrageous pricing whereas others say it’s one of the better options in their area. Always a good idea to price compare as a 10% discount isn’t that big.
Hat tip to reader curmudgeon
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?