Published on October 1st, 2018 | by William Charles24
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Gas Stations, Spend $35+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit/500 Membership Rewards Points (Limit Of 3)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $35+ at US Gas Stations by 12/31/2018. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points.
- Some people have the same offer but for $5 instead of 500 Membership Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 12/31/2018.
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- For purposes of this offer, “gas station” means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers.
- Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
Try to add this to a card that earns at a bonus rate on gas purchases if possible. Card linked program Spent is also offering an additional 3% back on gas purchases as well.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?