Published on September 3rd, 2019 | by William Charles18
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Chuck E Cheese, Spend $25+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit
Update 9/3/19: Deal is back and valid until 12/31/19. Hat tip to reader Mikey
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more in-restaurant at Chuck E Cheese’s by 5/31/2018
The Fine Print
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases. Excludes corporate gift purchases.
- Excludes Billing, MT and Fargo, ND locations.
- Must spend the full $25 or more in a single transaction.
Saw the same deal last year as well. Regular gift card purchases should work, but only really useful for your own use and not reselling.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?