Published on October 18th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Get 15% Back At U.S. Gas Stations, Up To $5
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card at a U.S. gas station by 12/31/19. Limit $5 in total statement credits
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 12/31/2019.
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- For purposes of this offer, “gas station” means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers.
- Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
Try to add this to a card that earns at a bonus rate on gas purchases if possible. Cap of $5 makes this a pretty unexciting offer, I suspect it’s also highly targeted.
Hat tip to reader Ho Ko
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?