Published on February 25th, 2019 | by William Charles13
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Hilton Hawaii, Spend $1,000+ & Receive $200 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend $1,000+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hilton brand hotels in Hawaii from 2/25/19 – 6/30/19
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only at Hilton brand hotels in the state of Hawaii.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
If your stay is after 6/30/19 you can usually call in and pay in advance and trigger the offer. Also as long as you purchase gift cards at the front desk they usually trigger this offer as well. Not a bad offer for just general use either. Worth stacking with these other deals as well:
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On Hilton ($200-$500 Spend)
- Hilton Q1 2019 Promotion: 2,000 Points Per Stay Plus 10,000 Bonus Points Per 5 Stays/10 Nights
Hat tip to @HH_Cash
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?