Published on October 21st, 2019 | by William Charles68
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Instacart, Spend $50+ & Receive $25 Statement Credit (Can Be Done Twice)
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get $25 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at instacart.com or through the instacart app by 12/31/19. Limit two statement credits
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online and through the app
Should be able to stack with the 10% online grocery stores. I’m sure there are are some stacking opportunities here, but I’m really not that familiar with instacart. If anybody knows of any please share in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader Yevgeniya B & cowsareverywhere
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?