Published on August 20th, 2018 | by William Charles10
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: JetBlue, Spend $200+ & Receive $40 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, click here for current American Express offers.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions purchased directly from JetBlue via jetblue.com by 11/20/2018
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on airline tickets and vacation packages purchased directly from JetBlue via jetblue.com, mobile app, or by telephone.
- Purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, travel insurance, and pet fees are included if purchased at time of booking.
- Excludes JetBlue Cruises, hotel bookings, car rentals, shopjetblue.com purchases, purchase from partner or third party sites linking to/from jetblue.com and on-board flight purchases.
Another nice airline deal from American Express, they recently added a Delta deal as well. JetBlue doesn’t sell gift cards, keep in mind the $200 spend is cumulative it doesn’t need to be in a single transaction.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?