Published on January 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles7
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: MGM, Spend $300+ & Receive $60 Statement Credit/6K MR
Deal has expired, view more AmEx deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $60 statement credit when using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges at MGM Resorts.
- Get 6,000 additional Membership Rewards points when using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges at MGM Resorts.
The Fine Print
- Valid until April 22nd, 2019
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas , The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US. Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app. Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations.
- Excludes Four Seasons rooms and residences.
- Not valid for BillDirect transactions or air and hotel packages.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Useful if you have an upcoming stay. American Express seems to almost always have some type of offer for MGM resorts.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?