Published on March 15th, 2018 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Norwegian Cruise Lines, Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit/10,000 Membership Rewards
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 10,000 additional membership rewards points one-time by using your enrolled card to spend a total of $500+ to purchase a cruise with Norweigan Cruise Line via NCL.com, by phone or NCL travel agents between 3/2/17 and 5/10/18
The Fine Print
- Valid until 5/10/18
- Excludes gift cards, excursions, on board purchases and transport to and from the ship
Saw a cruise offer from Barclaycard recently as well. Cruising isn’t the style of travel that I enjoy, but I can definitely see why others do enjoy it. Some people state you can make a $500+ deposit towards a cruise and then transfer the reservation to another travel agency such as Costco to double dip whatever bonus they are offering. Another tip is pre-loading your on board account, if you don’t use it all they will send out a reimbursement check.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?