Published on September 18th, 2017 | by William Charles8
[Expired][Targeted] AmEx Offer: Saks Fifth Avenue: Spend $450 & Get 7,000 Membership Rewards Points
This deal has expired and is no longer available. Sign up for notifications so you never miss a deal again.
- Spend a minimum of $450 in on or more eligible transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 10/15/2017 and receive 7,000 Membership Rewards Points.. using an enrolled card in
The Fine Print
- Valid until 10/15/2017
Best current resale rates are 82% according to Giftcardwiki. According to the FM lab going through a portal doesn’t work for gift card purchases and they are specifically excluded on Topcashback and other portals, it still doesn’t hurt to try. If you purchased a $450 gift card you’d get $369 of that back meaning you’d be paying $81 for 7,000 Membership Rewards points or ~1.16¢. If you have a Charles Schwab Platinum you can cash them out for 1.25¢ for a slight money marker or just a good way to purchase relatively low cost membership rewards points. In my opinion they need to cost a lot less if I also have to deal with buying and selling the saks gift card as well.
Purchasing Saks gift cards is also known to be an absolute nightmare. You can read our post on a previous bonus here.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?