Published on March 18th, 2019 | by William Charles23
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Save 10% on your Cell Phone Bill (max $15)
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 10% back as a statement credit when you use a registered Amex card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider. Limit $15 back.
There’s also said to be a similar offer showing on some points-earning cards which give points instead of a statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid through June 15th, 2019
- Offer can be used in a single charge or across multiple charges
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone). Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
This is a fairly common offer that we’ve seen multiple times before. There was a similar offer (still available) some are seeing with a $40 cap instead of this $15. Remember that most cellular companies will allow you to prepay your bill which means you can lock in the 10% discount for the future.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?