Published on March 8th, 2019 | by Chuck38
Amex Offers: Get 10% off Online Cellular Payments, Stack with $100 off $175 at AT&T
Check your American Express login for the following offer:
- Get 10% back on U.S. based online cellular payments. Max $40.
The Fine Print
- Valid through June 7, 2019
There’s also an offer available to get $100 or 10,000 points on a $175 AT&T charge (can be done twice). Should stack together if you find them both on the same card so that you get $100 back + $17.50 back. The 10% discount is also a sweet deal for those who use other cellular services or who don’t have the $100 offer.
No luck for me finding either of these offers. If anyone can paste the terms and/or send us an image of this offer (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll add additional details which are missing from this post. Thanks. The details are likely similar to this previous offer.
Hat tip to blueeyes_austin
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?