Published on November 6th, 2017 | by William Charles10
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Spend $500+ On AmexTravel Hotels & Get 10,000 Membership Rewards points
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500+ for a prepaid hotel booking online at amextravel.com by 12/31/2017
The Fine Print
- Excludes Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Targeted offer, must use an enrolled card
Needs to be a single purchase of $500+. Both the Personal & Business versions of the American Express Platinum cards earn 5x points on AmexTravel hotel bookings, so if you spend exactly $500 you’d earn another 2,500 points bringing you to a total of 12,500 points for $500 in spend (20x points per $1 spent). That’s obviously a best case scenario though (spending exactly $500 and having American Express Platinum cards). Keep in mind the Fine Hotels & Resorts exclusion and also the fact that you won’t earn elite night stay credits or have your loyalty recognized at most chain hotels.
Hat tip to reader Nicky L
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?