Published on November 12th, 2018 | by William Charles26
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Supermarkets, Get 15% Back (Up To $10)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Update 11/12/18: Lots of reports of readers being targeted for this when they weren’t before.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 15% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card in-store or online at US based supermarkets by 12/31/2018. Limit $10 in total credits
The Fine Print
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit $10 in total statement credits per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.
You’ll want to add this to a Hilton card if you were targeted for the spend $200+ at grocery stores and get 10,000 Hilton points promotion. We recently saw a similar deal, but that was 10% back with a maximum of $20 back. Even though this is a higher % back, the other offer is better in my opinion due to the higher maximum back. Either way I’m not complaining about seeing this particular offer.
Hat tip to reader Preston A
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?