Published on October 10th, 2018 | by William Charles37
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Uber, Spend $15+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Uber deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions with Uber or Uber Eats by 12/10/2018
The Fine Print
- Excludes gift card purchases
- Not valid for international rides
If you have a Platinum card it would make sense to add it on that card as that card comes with a monthly benefit of $15 in Uber credit ($35 in December). Probably doesn’t matter too much.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?