Published on November 29th, 2017 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offers: Cole Haan (Spend $200 & Get $50) & Bloomingdales (Spend $150 & Get $30)
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
American Express has released two new American Express sync offers. Both are targeted.
Cole Haan Spend $200 & Get $50 Back
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions in-store at Cole Haan or online at colehaan.com by 1/16/2018.
- Valid in-store and online.
- Valid at any participating location in the US. Excludes Cole Haan Restoration.
- Not valid at outlet stores.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
Don’t think gift cards are excluded, private rates are very good (e.g 80%+) so might be a reselling play here for those with access to those rates. If purchasing merchandise don’t forget to go through a shopping portal. Highest rate is currently 7%.
Hat tip to Danny Deal Guru
Bloomingdales Spend $150 & Get $30 Back
- Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ by 12/31/2017
Hat tip to reader Josh
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?