Published on October 8th, 2019 | by William Charles52
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Staples, Spend $100+ & Receive $25 Statement Credit
Update 10/8/19: This had hit the redemption cap and wasn’t showing anymore, but it’s now showing again so save the offer if you haven’t already.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 + in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 12/31/2019
- There is also an offer for membership rewards instead
The Fine Print
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
It only says that gift cards in bulk purchases are excluded, so regular gift cards should work fine.
Staples has a no fee Visa gift card offer this week (no longer available). They also have a variety of third party gift cards. Try to also save this on a card with the extra point at Staples offer.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?