Published on October 28th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[Targeted] AmEx Offers: Three Different Offers At Hilton Chains
No direct link, targeted offer
- American Express is offering three different offers on various Hilton chains:
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hilton Hotels, Curio Collection & Canopy properties from 10/25/2019 to 12/31/2019. Book direct with Hilton.
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 + on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites or Home2 from 10/25/19 to 12/31/19.
- Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn from 10/25/2019 to 12/31/2019.
Make sure to stack this with the following offers:
- Double/triple points
- Hilton: Complete One/Two Stays & Get 2,500/5,000 Bonus Points (7,500 Points Total)
- Go through a portal
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?