Published on November 23rd, 2017 | by William Charles40
[Targeted] Select Banks: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T – Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More] – Echo Dot & Google Home Mini For $29.99
Reposting because AT&T has two deals of interested:
A lot of the time you’re just buying junk so this might be a better offer for some people even if the profit is lower.
Originally posted on October 5th, 2017. Reposting on November 21st, 2017 as the deal is back with new expiration dates. Hat tip to reader jamaicantraveller
Check your bank login to see if you were targeted:
- Get $100 or $75 or $50 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by 2/19/2018
This offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 1/4/2018
- Offer must be used by 2/19/2018 (Tthis means you have to save the offer on your account by 1/4/2018 and use it by 2/19/2018)
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any credit or debit card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
This deal is amazing and profitable even if you have no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Buy an accessory for $15, repeat and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
- If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.
- Or buy an iTunes gift card.
- A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
If you have any questions it’s probably wise to read through our previous post on this as they are probably answered there & here.
Hat tip to manc1993