Published on July 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles37
[Targeted] Select Banks: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T – Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
Check your bank login to see if you were targeted:
- Get $100 or $75 or $50 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15 each by 9/25/2017
This offer comes around frequently. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 8/11/17
- Offer must be used by 9/25/17 (Tthis means you have to save the offer on your account by 8/11/17 and use it by 9/25/17)
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any credit or debit card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
This deal is amazing and profitable even if you have no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Buy an accessory for $15, repeat and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories.
- If you’re doing this in-store, make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans.(Not sure if it’s possible to buy a gift card for a post-paid plan too.)
- Or buy an iTunes gift card.
- A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online. Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
If you have any questions it’s probably wise to read through our previous post on this as they are probably answered there.
Hat tip to reader @Z6CG4dF8idG9EL