Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Update 6/30/23: Extended until August 31, 2023
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
- Availability: Nationwide (excludes NY & FL and any other state without a branch unless you have an existing relationship)
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Mixed data points
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $3,000 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: None with paperless statements
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date:June 30, 2023
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of up to $750 when you open a new Silver, Gold or Platinum Business Checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code Q2BUS23
- Enroll In the U.S. Bank Mobile App or U.S. Bank Online Banking within 60 days of account opening.
- Earn $500 when you deposit $5,000
- Earn $750 when you deposit $15,000
The Fine Print
- Promo code Q2BUS23 MUST be used when opening the business checking account. Limit of one Business Checking bonus per business. A $100 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account.
- Earn your $500 Business Checking bonus by opening a new U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account between 04/24/2023 and 06/30/2023. You must make new deposit(s) of at least $5,000 in new money deposits (Direct Deposits, ATM/Branch Deposits, Mobile Check Deposit, ACH or Wires) within 30 days of account opening and thereafter maintain a balance of at least $5,000 until the 60th day after account opening.
- Earn your $750 Business Checking bonus by opening a U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account between 04/24/2023 and 06/30/2023. You must make new deposit(s) of at least $15,000 in new money deposits (Direct Deposits, ATM/Branch Deposits, Mobile Check Deposit, ACH or Wires) within 30 days of account opening and thereafter maintain a balance of at least $15,000 until the 60th day after account opening.
- An individual signer on the new checking account must be enrolled in U.S. Bank online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App using their business profile within 60 days of account opening.
- The new money deposit cannot be funds held by U.S. Bank or its affiliates. The business checking bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank Business Checking account within 45 days of balance verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance. Offer may not be combined with any other business checking account bonus offers. Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new business checking account have an existing U.S. Bank Business Checking account or had a U.S. Bank Business Checking account in the last 24 months.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Silver account has no monthly fees to worry about as long as you opt in for paperless statements.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is no early account termination fee to worry about
Requires a bigger deposit than the $500 bonus, it’s for an extra $250. You do need to maintain the funds for 60 days but the opportunity cost of putting the extra $12,000 in is only ~$100 when comparing to a 5% account so this bigger bonus is worth doing if you have the spare funds and we will add this to the best bank bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times