Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must live, work, volunteer or attend school in one of the following counties: Fairfax, Frederick , Prince William, City of Fairfax, City of Manassas, City of Manassas Park. All in VA
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 5 debit card purchases
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: October 31st, 2019
- Apple Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Make at least 5 debit card purchases by October 31st, 2019
The Fine Print
- To qualify, you must open a NEW Apple Checking account and a Visa Debit Card 09/03/2019 – 09/30/2019, and complete five (5) Debit Card transactions (ATM excluded) by 10/31/2019.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into your Apple FCU Checking account within a 60 days of 10/31/19, following purchase verification.
- Offer not valid on accounts not in good standing (i.e., negative balances, past due loans), Second Checking accounts, Checking accounts closed within the last 12 months or Commercial accounts.
- The $100 bonus will be reported as dividend income; any federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Cannot be combined with any other Checking offer.
Free A+ checking account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I didn’t see any mention of an early account termination fee in the fee schedule.
This is worth doing if it’s a soft pull as it’s easy to keep the account fee free and it’s also easy to meet the requirements for the bonus as well.
Hat tip to reader IS250
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times