Published on June 6th, 2017 | by William Charles15
[Expired] [WI, MN, MI] CCFBank $200 In Branch Checking Bonus
This deal has expired, you can view more bank bonuses here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan. In branch only [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: Yes (or ACH credit) of at least $250
- Additional requirements: Five debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $50, six months
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: June 30th, 2017
- Citizens Community Federal Bank (CCFB) is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a qualifying checking account and complete the following requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Receive a single direct deposit credit (an ACH credit) of at least $250
- Complete 5 signature based debit card transactions
- The following accounts are eligible: Freedom Rewards Checking, Freedom Checking, Traditional Checking and Senior Checking.
The Fine Print
- $200 bonus will be paid within 90 days of account opening
- If account is overdrawn within 60 days they reserve the right to deny the incentive
- If any owner on the account has been an owner of a CCFBank consumer checking account they reserve the right to deny this incentive
- Offer applies to new accounts open with new money
- Applicable to Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan residents only
- One bonus per tax identification number
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Freedom rewards checking has no monthly fee to worry about. There is an early account termination fee of $50 if the account is closed within six months.
Seems like any ACH credit will trigger the direct deposit requirement and 5 debit card transactions is also trivial to complete. If this is a soft pull then it’s definitely worth doing and something we will add to our list of the best checking promotions. If anybody goes for this one, share your experiences below.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications