Published on August 17th, 2019 | by William Charles1
[WI only] Waukesha State Bank $100 Checking Bonus – No Requirements
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must reside in Wisconsin
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $12, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2019
- Waukesha State Bank is offering a bonus of a $100 Mastercard gift card when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open Free Checking with Direct Deposit, Simple Checking, Senior Advantage Checking, Advantage Plus Checking, Interest Checking, Student Checking or Value Added Checking Plus.
- Use promo code DDA100GEO19
The Fine Print
- Limited to one account, and to one person only.
- This offer is non-transferable and is valid for new Waukesha State Bank checking accounts only.
- Customers who have taken advantage of previous checking promotions do not qualify.
- The $100 gift card is valid only for the following checking accounts: Free Checking with Direct Deposit, Simple Checking, Senior Advantage Checking, Advantage Plus Checking, Interest Checking, Student Checking and Value Added Checking Plus.
- Customers with an existing Waukesha State Bank checking account are not eligible.
- This optional offer is not a MetaBank product or service nor does MetaBank endorse this offer.
- Must present this coupon at the time the account is opened to receive the gift card.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- The minimum deposit to open and to obtain the gift card is $100.
- Gift card will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT. Account holder is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Mastercard gift card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Offer expires December 31, 2019.
- Promo Code: DDA100GEO19
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account, but that requires a direct deposit. Personal checking has a $12 monthly fee, but that is waived with a $250 minimum balance requirement.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not
Seems like a great bonus if it’s a soft pull to open because there are no requirements and it’s easy to keep fee free.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times