Published on December 4th, 2019 | by William Charles100
[Expired] [YMMV] Amazon: Use One Chase Ultimate Rewards Points & Get $15 Off $60
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here
Update 12/4/19: More people targeted
Update 11/14/19: More people targeted
Update 11/6/19: Deal has been extended (probably through 12/31/19). Some readers who have done this prior are reporting being able to do it again.
Update 10/7/19: Deal is still working for some, valid until 10/30/2019.
Update 8/4/19: Deal is working for some people, even if they have done this deal before. Hat tip to MtM
Update 8/1/19: Looks like more people are targeted for this offer.
Direct link to offer (affiliate links here and below)
- Amazon is offering $15 off $60 when you use at least one Chase Ultimate Rewards point
- Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards account to your Amazon account if you haven’t already (you often have to wait 24 hours after registering your card until you can activate the offer)
- Activate offer at this link
- Add $60 or more of eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Chase Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Ultimate Rewards Points you’d like to use for the purchase (must use points for at least $.01 of the purchase)
- Up to a $15 discount off $60 will be automatically applied at checkout
- Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
There are a few other similar deals shop with points deals on Amazon. We’ve written about these in the past, and they are still active.
- Get 20% off, up to $50 when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point (Our Original Post)
- Get $10 off $30 on Amazon when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point (Our Original Post)
- Get 25% off Amazon devices when you use at least 1 Discover Cashback Bonus point, up to $50 off (Our Original Post)
- Get 20% off (max $50 discount) when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point (Our Original Post)
- Get $30 off $60 on Amazon when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point (Our Original Post)
- Get 25% off Amazon devices when you use at least 1 Membership Rewards point, up to $50 off. (Our Original Post)
Most of these deals expire on 12/31/19 while the two 20% deals expire on 12/2/19.
How can I make myself eligible for this deal?
If you don’t have a registered Ultimate Rewards card, add the card and register that for shop with points. In the past, the way it’s worked is that you have to wait 24 hours from registering the card until the activation link will show up. Some have reported that they needed to wait a few days until eligible.
Many readers are reporting having success getting targeted for this deal by removing all of their Ultimate Rewards cards from their Amazon account, then re-adding them and re-registering for Shop-with-Points.
Do you need prime for this deal?
No, it’s working even for some people who don’t have Prime.
Can the deal be used more than once?
Not sure, might need to buy $60 in one purchase.
Can I use a gift card to pay with Shop-with-Points purchase?
It won’t work on Amazon branded gift cards, but it should work on third party gift cards. Worth buying something now in case it gets used up (104,666 max redemptions). It should work even if you’ve done the deal previously.
Samples gift cards available on Amazon:
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Whole Foods
- Giant Foods
- Stop and Shop
- Best Buy (physical)
Other interesting links:
- Amazon Gold Box Deals
- Airpods Pro
- 32GB Apple iPad 9.7″ Wi-Fi + Cellular Tablet (Previous Model, Gold) on sale for $299
- Apple iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular, 128GB) – Silver (Previous Model) on sale for $399
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Wired 3.5mm) on sale for $129
You can read our full guide to saving money on Amazon here. Most portals only work on specific purchases, but still worth checking if your purchases do count or not (best rates here), alternatively you can use our link.