Published on December 5th, 2019 | by Chuck19
Amex Offers: Alaska Airlines, Spend $200 & Get $40 Back
No direct link, check your Amex Offers to find this one:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at alaskaair.com by 1/31/2020.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only on purchases made directly with U.S. Alaska Airlines locations, US website www.alaskaair.com or via the U.S. Alaska Airlines app.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Alaska Airlines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees and baggage fees.
- Excludes in flight spend, flights booked via third parties and electronic gift cards.
- Excludes hotel, car services, packages and travel insurance purchased via Alaska Air website, insurance, Alaska trips, Company store, uniform purchases, Alaska Lounge membership, Alaska Lounge merchandise and day passes, purchase of points/miles, Alaska Airlines Freight and Alaska Lounges/Boardrooms at various locations.
I believe this one is widely available, though a bunch of readers in the comments did not get this. Pretty nice deal for cash flights.
Hat tip to readers Casey k and Chris
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?