Update 3/1/23: Offer is back through 9/1/23 for some people
Update 11/15/22: Deal is back and valid until 1/15/23.
Check your AmEx Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $599 in one or more purchases online at Dell.com by 10/28/2022
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs. Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
I’m seeing this one on my cards. Terms exclude gift cards, but purchases of Xbox gift cards might work. Hopefully you’ll be able to stack this with the following deals:
- Twice yearly $200 Dell credit if you find it on business Platinum card
- Amex Offers: Save 10% On Dell.com, Up To $1,500 In Savings (Amex Business Cards) if you find it on a business card
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions about American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?
this fucken blows. i get the $200 off 40 on my personal plat. but no good deals on my business plat. fml
take a deep breath… hold… exhale slowly….
You can split payments between your personal and business plats. Pay $200 on the one that has $40 off $200, the rest on biz.
Are people getting this offer again after they’ve used it before? I did not see it on any personal or business cards. I’ve used all the previous dell offers.
So far no Dell Amex offer for my Amex Gold
Amex dell offers state purchases must be made from dell.com/amex. This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs.
Has anyone had luck using a shopping portal? Do you have to use this link?
D Shopping portal works.
I’m sitting here contemplating how I could use this as an airline shopping portal spend and reselling on Craigslist to recoup some of the purchase price. It’s pretty unrealistic to try for a money maker though. If I could purchase one of their 11th gen i5 laptops for $650, sell for $500 new-in-box, pickup 1300 AA miles (+ more during bonus) + credit card points that’s not too bad. Still seems like a seller’s gamble.
what’s the AA miles? how do you get that?
Chuck There is also an Amex offer for Lenovo.com: Spend $500 or more, get $100 back EXP 5/31/23
Chuck Offer is back. Dell – Spend $599 or more, Get $120 back – “Get a one-time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $599 in one or more purchases online at Dell.com by 9/1/2023. See terms.”
I have a Bus Plat with an AU. This Dell offer is not on the main card holder, but on AU. If I use AU to make purchase, will it trigger the $200 credit (or does the purchase have to be from primary account owner only)
Are the terms against outlet purchases enforced? Does the credit really only appear 90 days after the offer has ended? Does using the credit generate trigger emails? Is there a good place to see DPs on Amex Dell offers?
Thinking of making a big purchase with the 20% offer, but won’t want to do it if I’m not certain I’ll get the 20% off. Thanks.
I made a purchase on 2/23 using the Biz Plat card, the 10% back promo credit applied the next day and the $200 Dell credit posted on the 27th. I’ve never seen these actually take 90 days.
I do not see any.