Published on March 19th, 2017 | by Chuck76
Bank of America: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T [Targeted] – Moneymaker
Some people are seeing an excellent Bank Amerideals offer on their Bank of America credit & debit cards.
- Get $100 or $75 or $50 back when making two separate transactions with AT&T on wireless products or services of at least $15.00 by 6/13/2017
This deal comes up every few months; this is a new round being sent out. Typically, there are three versions of the offer:
- Get $100 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $75 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $50 credit after making two $15 purchases
You can see a screenshot of a previous offer in this post.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 4/29/17 – I think this means you have to save the offer on your BofA account by 4/29 and use it by 6/13
- Offer valid one time only (you can use it on any card in your online account, but once you use it on one card it can’t be used on another card in the same login)
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Cash back is earned within 30 days after making the second transaction
This deal is outstanding even if you no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Simply buy an accessory (charger, etc.) for $15 at an AT&T store or online at att.com, repeat a second time, and get the bonus. Net profit will be $70/$45/$20, plus some free accessories. From memory, some people have had problems with the credits showing up, but it usually works.
Just make sure that you got this products/services offer and not the one for a new line of service that I and many others are seeing.
- If you’re doing this in-store, be sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
- If you’re doing this online, try buying a single item that costs $15 or more since AT&T sometimes splits up smaller items into separate charges.
- It might be worth spacing out the two transactions on different days.
- Someone mentions the idea of buying 2 x $25 refill card from an AT&T store (these cards work for prepaid plans only).
- Or you can buy a $25 ATT gift card at the store. Not sure what these can be used on; probably phones or accessories, not on a phone plan.
- A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
- Don’t forget to go through a portal if ordering online; Topcashback is currently the best at 10%.
Another interesting thing is that one Slickdealser mentions getting the same offer on their Regions Bank debit card. If anyone else can confirm this, let jus know. (If you can also send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org that would be great, thanks.)
Hat tip to Slickdeals