Published on June 12th, 2018 | by William Charles29
[Expired] [Business Cards] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Exxon Mobil, $100 Limit
This offer has now expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
Reposting as offer is showing up again if you weren’t able to enroll before. Try using this link if you still can’t get it to show.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Spend up to $1,000 in one or more transactions at the pump at Exxon Mobil and get 10% back in statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per American Express Card Member.
- Expires November 30, 2018.
- Purchases such as Speedpass and Speedpass+ mobile app transactions are included if the account is linked to your enrolled Card.
- Excludes all other transactions such as, but not limited to, purchases inside convenience stores, car washes, automotive repair, aviation & marine fuel, garage services, Esso & XTO brands, stations in Guam and other international locations, and gift cards.
As far as I know you can’t purchase any gift cards at these locations with a credit card, but 10% back on gas will be useful for some people. I suspect a lot of readers already get deeply discounted gas through other promotions though, so not as exciting as the Lowe’s/Staples deals we just posted about. You should be able to stack with Swagbucks for another 10c off when using speedpass.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?