Published on June 12th, 2018 | by William Charles59
[Expired] [Business Cards] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Lowe’s, $100 Limit
This offer has now expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
Reposting as offer is showing up again if you weren’t able to enroll before. Try using this link if you still can’t get it to show.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Spend up to $1,000 in one or more transactions online or in-store at Lowe’s and get 10% back in statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per American Express Card Member.
- Expires November 30, 2018.
- Excludes electronic gift cards and corporate cards.
- Excludes Porch.com, Lowe’s Zone, Lowe’s custom blinds & shades store, The Mine, Resolve, Partsquik website, Lowes.com/giftcards, Lowesstore.wgiftcard.com and Lowes.com/activation.
Like the Staples offer it looks like this is only on business cards, I’d save it now if you see it as it won’t last long due to hitting the enrollment limit. I’d recommend reading Chuck’s post on how he maximized a similar offer in the past. If you’re purchasing items at Lowe’s directly, don’t forget they frequently offer a 11% rebate. Keep in mind electronic gift cards are excluded.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?