Published on June 1st, 2018 | by William Charles46
[Expired] [Business Cards] AmEx Offer: 10% Back At Staples, $100 Limit
This offer has now expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Spend up to $1,000 in one or more transactions online or in-store at Staples and get 10% back in statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits per American Express Card Member.
- Expires November 30, 2018.
- Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
Seems to only be showing on business cards and not personal cards. Staples frequently has Visa/Mastercard gift cards on sale and these aren’t considered bulk purchases so they should qualify without any issue. Staples also sells third party gift cards as well so that is also an option. Interesting to also see them launch this offer so early, usually we get a deal later in the year going into the busy shopping period. This should let more people max out the offer without any issue. I’d save this to your cards quickly, because it will get pulled soon due to reaching the enrollment limit.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?