Published on March 26th, 2017 | by William Charles64
[Expired] [CA & TX only] Premier America Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus For Both Parties – Direct Deposit Not Required
This bonus has expired and is no longer available. Click here for a list of the best banking bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 for both parties
- Availability: Locations in California & Texas [Branch locator]. In branch only (maybe not)
- Direct deposit required: Optional, $100+
- Additional requirements: 3 debit card transactions per month for 90 days
- Hard/soft pull: Soft (make sure you opt out of overdraft protection)
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, varies by product (at least $500)
- Monthly fees: $0+
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Expiration date: None mentioned
- Premier America Credit Union is currently offering a $100 referral bonus for parties when the person opening a new checking account completes ONE the following requirements:
- Enrolls in monthly direct deposit of $100 or more OR
- Makes at least three monetary debit card transactions per month for the first 90 days
- This is the referral form that needs to be completed
The Fine Print
- Referring member and new member earn $100 each when the new member opens a checking account and enrolls in monthly direct deposit of $100 or more; or makes at least three monetary debit card transactions per month for the first 90 days.
- $100 will be paid after 90 days if the checking accounts remain open and in good standing.
- Offer is subject to change or end without notice.
- New members and accounts are subject to approval.
- Existing members who open checking accounts are not eligible.
- Premier America reserves the right to disqualify any referral in circumstances where we reasonably believe they are not made in good faith.
- $100 incentive will be reported as dividend income.
- Other restrictions may apply and must be 16 years or older to qualify.
- An initial deposit of $5 in a share savings or $250 in a business savings account is required to join Premier America. ederally Insured by NCUA.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest account to keep fee free is the totally free checking account, as it doesn’t have a monthly fee. I wasn’t able to find an early account termination fee in their fee schedule.
Reader Shawn signed up for the account with no bonus so he could refer people. E-mail him to get more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This bonus is significantly better than I first thought as a direct deposit is not required and it’s a soft pull to open. Even better if you can refer some friends & family members as well. This will be added to our best checking bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications