Published on January 12th, 2019 | by William Charles72
[Expired] Chase Business $200 Savings Bonus – Deposit & Maintain $15,000 For 90 Days [In-Branch]
Deal has expired, view the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
Update 1/12/19: Deal is back and valid until March 4th, 2019. Hat tip to reader Beefer.
Update 11/2/18: There is a new working link. Valid until November 30th, 2018. Keep in mind this contains the new two year language. Hat tip to MtM
This page isn’t currently generating usable promotional codes. We will update this page if that changes, read the comments for more information.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: In branch only
- Deposit required: $15,000
- Deposit length: 90 days
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: No
- Credit card funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Monthly fees: $10, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Six months bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date:
April 30th, 2018 November 30th, 2018March 4th, 2019
- Chase is offering a sign up bonus of $200 when you open a new Chase business savings account and deposit $15,000 or more within 10 days and maintain that balance for 90 days
The Fine Print
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase Business Savings customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Business Total SavingsSM account or better, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of account opening; AND 3) Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- For a Chase Business Total SavingsSM account, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for all balances is effective as of 08/22/2017 and may change at Chase’s discretion. The APY is 0.01% for all balances in all states
- . Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- ou can receive only one new business savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If the savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
$10 Monthly Fee
This account has a $10 monthly fee, this is waived if you do any of the following:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better; OR,
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking® account
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be kept open for at least six months otherwise you forfeit the bonus.
This works out to be an annualized return of a little over 5%, pretty good deal (compare this to other high interest accounts). If you’re going to go in branch to do this deal, keep in mind you can also do the following:
- Chase Business Total Checking $300 In Branch Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- Check for pre-approved cards, as this bypasses the 5/24 rule
I’ll be adding this to our list of the best business bank bonuses. There is also a $600 checking/savings personal bonus that can be done online.
Big thanks to reader, zackiv31 who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times