Chase Fairmont cardholders should have receive a letter informing them that their card would be product changed to a Chase Sapphire Preferred on August 15th, 2017 and those product changes have now been completed. There’s a few important things to note:
- New card will arrive in six to eight weeks and come with a new expiration date and security code (you’ll keep the same card number)
- Cardmembers will continue to earn Premier Status through February 28, 2018 (unless they close their Fairmont account. Not your credit card).
- You can now create referral links for the Chase Sapphire Preferred (share yours here)
- If you earned the free Fairmont night it will arrive within 8 to 10 weeks or within six weeks of your account anniversary date (whatever comes first). Unfortunately expediting doesn’t seem to be an option can also ask for this to be expedited.
- You can product change your Fairmont card.
Currently the only option is to product change it to a regular Chase Sapphire card, once you’ve completed that product change you can then generally do another product change to any other Chase branded card, for exampleThis is no longer true. Now you can product change to the following card directly:
- We discuss the best product change option in more detail here
- Any Fairmont points you had that weren’t redeemed should now be Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Don’t forget you can use your new Chase Sapphire Preferred for the following promotion: Chase Pay: Earn 10x/10% At Walmart.com On Up To $250 In Purchases