Published on September 23rd, 2018 | by William Charles18
[IL only] Andigo Credit Union $400 Bonus ($250 Checking + $100 CD + $50 For Doing Both)
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $400
- Availability: IL (might be possible for anybody to join by donating $15, you might also already be a member of a qualifying organization). Must also be a resident of Illinois
- Direct deposit required: $500+ for three months
- Additional requirements: Use promo code BONUS
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, sensitive
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $3,000 with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard & Discover all accepted)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
October 31st, 2018December 31st, 2018
- Andigo Bank is offering a bonus of up to $400 you need to use promo code BONUS , bonus is broken down as follows:
- Get $250 when you open a new Cash Back or High-Yield checking account and set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening (recurring direct deposit is required for three months)
- Get $100 when you open any 1 year or greater certificate with $10,000 or more in combined balances.
- Get $400 when you do both.
- The you also get 3% cash back on debit purchases (up to $8 per month) on the cash back checking account or 3% APY on balances up to $10,000 on the high yield checking account when the following requirements are met:
- $500 or more in total direct deposit per month
- At least 15 Andigo Visa debit card purchases per month (signature or PIN-based)
The Fine Print
- Offer available to new members and members without a checking relationship with Andigo as of 9/1/2018 only.
- New members must enter promo code BONUS on application and be approved for membership.
- Bonus payouts may be taxable.
- You may receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening bonus with the maximum bonuses totally $400.
- Membership at our credit union is a privilege granted by our members under state law.
- To receive the $250 checking bonus: Member must open a new Cash Back or High-Yield Checking account, subject to approval.
- Direct deposit must be setup within 60 days of joining and/or opening new checking account.
- Qualifying direct deposits are regularly recurring electronic deposits from your employer or other government agency (e.g. Social Security).
- Person-to-person and bank transfers between your Andigo accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- The $250 checking bonus payout will be deposited into your Andigo checking account within 30 days after the third consecutive month of $500 or more in total direct deposit.
- All checking accounts must be opened by 10/31/2018 to qualify for bonus payout.
- To receive the $100 certificate bonus: Member must open a new certificate of 1 year or greater with at least $10,000 in new money.
- Member may open one or several certificates of $1,000 or more to meet this $10,000 new money qualification.
- The $100 savings bonus payout will be deposited to your Andigo savings account within 30 days of completed deposit(s).
- All qualifying deposits must be completed by 10/31/2018 to qualify for bonus payout.
- To receive the $50 deposit bonus: Member must complete actions required for both the $250 checking bonus and the $100 certificate bonus in the given timeframes.
- Once all requirements have been satisfied, the $50 deposit bonus will be deposited in your Andigo checking account within 30 days.
Early Account Termination Fee
CD rates can be found here. 12 month CD is 1.12% but they have a 14 month CD that is 2.5% APY, that will be your best option for the $100 bonus. Previously the best bonus has been $250 checking with the same requirements, this is basically the same but with the added CD bonus. If you can tie up $10,000 in funds for 14 months then the CD bonus is worth considering, you basically get an extra $150 ($100 bonus + $50 for completing both bonuses) plus you’ll earn 2.5% APY. 2.5% is higher than the basic savings account rates currently so definitely worth considering but 14 months is a long time to tie up that level of funds. I will be adding this to the best checking & savings bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, Ryan H who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times