Published on April 12th, 2017 | by William Charles75
[LA, MS, FL, AL, TX] Hancock Whitney $400 Visa Gift Card Business Checking Bonus
Deal is back, there is also another $400 deal on the personal checking & savings accounts. Thanks to reader The Bearded Traveler.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $400 Visa gift card
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL, & TX only. Must be opened in branch [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $0-$25
- Early account termination fee: $20, 180 days
- Household limit: None, one per business
- Expiration date:
March 31st, 2017June 30th, 2017
- Hancock Whitney are offering a business checking bonus of $400 (in the form of a Visa gift card) when you complete the following requirements:
- Get promo code by entering e-mail address into the form
- Bring promo code into a Hancock Whitney branch by June 30th, 2017 (e-mails must match)
- Enroll in Business Online Banking with online statements and make four check deposits through a branch or mobile check deposit by July 31st, 2017
The Fine Print
- The Visa gift card will be sent to the address associated with your new account within 4-6 weeks after the qualifying expiration date of July 31st, 2017 if offer criteria is met.
- Limit one gift card per business.
- The offer is nontransferrable. (in the past this wording has still meant the offer was open to everybody that requested a promo code, YMMV)
- This cannot be combined with other offers.
- Limit one business checking gift card offer redemption per business and per calendar year.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest account to keep fee free is the essential business checking account as this has no monthly fee to worry about. There is an early account termination fee of $20 if closed within 180 days.
We just posted about a $200 business checking bonus, obviously this is signficantly better. Same requirements but an extra $200. The downside to both bonuses is that you have to open in branch. Upside is the bonus requirements are ridiculously easy to meet and also there is no monthly fee to worry about. We’ve added this to our list of the best business checking bonuses. They have also offer personal checking bonuses (best is $300, currently it’s only $150), fingers crossed we see that personal bonus increase.
Big thanks to reader, Chris who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications