Deal has expired, view more US Alliance Financial deals by clicking here.
Deal is back for 2018. Valid until December 31st, 2018.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Apparently nationwide according to the comments
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250+
- Additional requirements: Call them
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Yes, up to $100
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, six months
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Expiration date:
Valid until July 10th, 2017 November 30th, 2018December 31st, 2018
- US Alliance Financial are offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new MyLife Checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code HOLIDAYCHK18
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of $250 or more within 30 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- One offer per unique member number.
- Valid for new MyLife Checking accounts opened from November 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018.
- USALLIANCE members with established MyLife or SMA Checking accounts and employees do not qualify for this promotion.
- Offer subject to change at any time.
- Restrictions and limitations may apply.
- USALLIANCE reserves the right to alter promotion timing and conditions without notice.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other offers, rates or discounts.
- Minimum direct deposit of $250 per month is required to qualify. $100 will be deposited to the member’s MyLife Checking account within 30 days of receipt of first direct deposit.
- Direct deposit must be activated within 60 days of opening to receive funds.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fee to worry about. According to the fee schedule you will be charged $25 if closed within six months of account opening.
Update: Multiple phone reps are saying it’s not stackable. Try to stack at your own risk.
Apparently it’s possible to get this $100 bonus as well as a $50 bonus by going through a referral. Share and find referral information here.
Small bonus and does require a direct deposit. At least there is no monthly fee to worry about. Not a terrible but, but not the absolute best either. That being said I’ll still be adding it to the bottom of our best bank bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications