Published on October 25th, 2019 | by William Charles10
Recap: FitBit Settlement, Walmart Being Sued Over Green Dot & More
- Walmart Sued Over Drained Green Dot Gift Cards by MtM.
- Fitbit Settlement, Get $12.50 If You Purchased an Eligible Device by DDG.
- Tory Burch Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get 5,000 Membership Rewards Or $50 (Targeted) by GC Galore. Break even offer even if you have access to really good resale rates unfortunately.
- Philips Sonicare Brush Head For Just $0.01 Shipped After $8-$12 Off Code! by Dans Deals.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Citi Cards: Use Paypal and get $20 Back or 15% Back [Various Targeted Offers]
- Priority Pass To Lose P.F. Chang’s From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- [KS only] Emprise Bank $200 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- [YMMV] eBay: Sell $50+ In Video Games & Consoles & Get A $20 Coupon
- Uniqlo: Free Heattech T-Shirts (Chance For Up To 3 Per Person)
- Hertz: 20% Off Award Bookings
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: MAC Cosmetics, Spend $75+ & Receive $25 Statement Credit
- Rite Aid: Spend $100 On Giftcards & Get $20 In BonusCash (Netflix, Spotify & More)
- [YMMV, CA, OR, WA, GA, IL, NY, TX, AZ & In Branch only] Union Bank $200 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
- Safeway: Save $10 on $100 Mastercard Giftcard [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Mastercard Gift Cards (10/20-10/26)
- Office Depot/Max: Visa Gift Cards, Save $15 When You Buy $300 [10/20-10/26]
- Target Redcard: Get 10% Off One Item Storewide
- Halloween Comicfest – Free Comic Books (10/26)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- American Express Green Card Has Been Refreshed & Now Accepting New Applications (45,000 Point Bonus)
- [Targeted] Bank of America 65,000 Alaska Airlines Offer