Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability:Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. In branch only [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000 (and another $1,000 when you open a free savings account). Probably won’t work in branch
- Monthly fees: $5-$10, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: $25, 180 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2018
- Regions Bank is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Show voucher in branch (you can get a voucher on the landing page) and open business checking account with a business visa checkcard by December 31st, 2018
- Make at least 10 transactions with your new Business Visa CheckCard within 30 days of account opening
- Keep a balance of $5,000 or more fort he first 60 days
The Fine Print
- Bonus offer is nontransferable, may not be combined with any other offer, does not apply if the business has or had a Regions Business Checking account opened after Sunday, October 15, 2017, and is limited to one $300 credit to the business identified in the corresponding email.
- Minimum opening deposit of $100 is required.
- Our goal is to be your new bank. We think that once you bank with us, you will experience our award-winning customer service and become a long term customer.
- We reserve the right to terminate this offer without notice at any time in the event of any suspected or actual abuse or fraud.
- Offer only valid in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
- Present a personalized voucher with applicant’s name and registered email address in order to open in branch.
- This offer is non-transferable, may not be combined with any other offer, does not apply if you have or had an ownership interest in a Regions checking account on or after Sunday, October 15, 2017, only applies to business checking accounts, and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- To earn this bonus, the business identified in the offer has or had must meet all requirements of the offer described above within 60 days of opening your new account.
- If earned, the bonus will be issued within 120 days of meeting these requirements and will be in the form of a credit to the new checking account which must be open at the time the credit is issued.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
LifeGreen Business Simple Checking – $5 Monthly Fee
The monthly fee on this account is waived with
- At least $500 in Regions Business CheckCard and/or Business Credit Card purchases
LifeGreen Business Checking – $10 Monthly Fee
The monthly fee is waived if you do any of the following:
- $2,500 average monthly statement balance
- At least $1,000 in Regions Business CheckCard and/or Business Credit Card Purchases
- At least one Regions Merchant Serivces transaction credited to this account
Early Account Termination Fee
There is an early account closure fee of $25 if you close your account within 180 days of account opening.
Referral Bonus $150
There is also a referral bonus you can receive in addition to this $300 bonus (bringing the total to $450). This has worked in the past on the personal account, but it is no guarantee to work this time around. You can share your referrals here.
As far as I know we’ve only seen the $150 referral bonus before. I’m not entirely convinced you’ll be able to stack the business bonus with the referral as it requires opening in branch, but I guess it might be possible? Either way the $300 bonus is worth doing if you live not too far from a branch, have a business and $5,000 to spare. Because of that I will be adding it to our list of the best business checking bonuses.
Hat tip to GunneRy0205
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times