Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $350
- Availability: Sammamish, WA branch
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: Deposit requirement for savings bonus
- Hard/soft pull: Hard
- ChexSystems: Yes, inquiry sensitive
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees:
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: Unknown
- Expiration date: Unknown
No direct link to offer, bonus shown on this flyer
- First Tech Federal Credit Union is offering a bonus of up to $350 at their Sammamish, WA branch. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Get $250 when you transfer $25,000 of new money into a new instant access savings account within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 90 days. Or you can get $150 when you deposit $15,000 and maintain that for 90 days
- Get $100 when you open a new dividend rewards checking account and set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The savings accounts do not have any monthly fees, checking account also has no monthly fees to worry about.
Savings rate is 0.25% if your balance is $10,000 – $24,999 and 0.3% if your balance is $25,000 – $99,999. The savings bonus is slightly better than they public bonus currently offer (up to $1,000). In any case this bonus isn’t worth considering due to the hard pull they do. Because of that I haven’t added it to the best checking or savings bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times