Published on March 28th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Air New Zealand, Spend $1,500+ & Receive $300 Statement Credit
This offer has expired and is no longer available. You can view more amex offers here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $300 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $1,500+ in one or more transactions directly with Air New Zealand by 5/23/2018
The Fine Print
- Valid until 5/23/18
- Must book through airnewzealand.com or the Air NZ mobile app
- Flights must originate in the US and be charged in USD to qualify
Not a bad deal if you’re planning on going to New Zealand, not sure what other routes they have that would originate in the US (update: They also fly Los Angeles to London).
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?