Deal has expired, view more AT&T deals by clicking here
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a single payment of $175 or more towards your AT&T wireless for business bill directly with AT&T by 12/9/2019
- Others got the same offer, but for 10,000 Membership Rewards points instead of $100.
The Fine Print
- Limit of 2 statement credits
With previous versions of this deal it has worked for paying personal accounts as well. Might work on other AT&T charges as well, if you try any please let us know if you were succesful in the comments below. . You can load up your AT&T wireless account with up to $300 (you can bump over that threshold too if your account balance is under $300).
Hat tip to reader Michael L
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?