Published on July 16th, 2018 | by William Charles46
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Best Buy, Spend $300+ & Receive $30 Statement Credit
Deal has expired and is no longer being offered. Click here for current AmEx offers.
No direct link, targeted offer
Amex released another one of their twice-annual Best Buy offers. Here are the two versions of the offer:
- Spend $300 at Best Buy or bestbuy.com and get $30 back as a statement credit
- Spend $300 at Best Buy or bestbuy.com and get 3,000 Membership Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Expires September 17, 2018
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores
Keep in mind issues with AmEx offers regarding same names. This deal is great as Best Buy sell numerous gift cards making it easier to maximize the offer. Check out this comprehensive post Everything you ever wanted to know about Buying Gift Cards at Best Buy to learn more about which gift cards to buy at Best Buy in-store or online. Options include $200 Visa gift cards for $205.95, eBay gift cards, gas gift cards, restaurant gift cards, and more. The options are slimmer online, but they do now have eBay and dining gift cards (Starbucks, etc.) online. You can also buy Best Buy physical gift cards to trigger the offer.
You can split up a charge with up to 10 different credit cards in Best Buy stores. Online you’re limited to using one card per order. Other ways to stack:
- Remember to go through a shopping portal for online purchases (might not work for gift cards)
- Get up to 2.5% back in Best Buy Rewards on your purchases, even gift card purchases
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?