Published on September 25th, 2019 | by William Charles5
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Best Western, Spend $100+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit or 2,000 Points
Deal has expired, view more Best Western deals by clicking here.
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $100 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Best Western® Hotels & Resorts from 9/25/19 to 11/25/19
- Others got the same offer, but for 2,000 points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, BW Signature Collection®, BW Premier Collection®, SureStay®, SureStay Plus®, SureStay Collection®, Vib®, GLō®, Sadie®, and Aiden® hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid at WorldHotels locations or on transactions made with Best Western partners. Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?